When you go to www.smile.amazon.com it will ask you to select your organization that you would like to support, please search and choose, Our Savior's Lutheran Church, Zion, IL. Each purchase you make using the link above, qualifies for a .05% gift.
Every "clipped" Box Top earns 10¢. Every quarter, the winning classroom also receives a free pizza party.
Above is the link to apply for an action plan. You can do two per year for a total of $500/person.
1) Click my link above and hit apply now on the bottom right
2) Put in your username and password
3) Verify your identity
4) On the right had side there is a link that says "Apply now" click that
5) Click Begin Project Application at the bottom of the page in red
6) Type in the date you will be using the money and the name of the volunteer event
7) Click the bubble of what type of project you are doing
8) Click how you heard about Action Plans through Thrivent
9) Describe the project you will be doing. Remember money can not be applied specifically for something. Example if you want to buy the school new computers you could not take the money and go to best buy to buy the computers but you can use the money to buy supplies to hold a fundraiser to raise money for the computers.
10) Tell them what you will use the money for
11) Click the categories that will be impacted by your project
12) Click if this is in relation to a church and put the church name if it is
13) Click if this project is associated with a specific organization
14) Type in how many volunteers you will have and if you want free t-shirts
15) They will list supplies on the next page that are free. Click if you need any of them to help with your event
16) Confirm your contact info
17) Put in your address for where they should mail your money/items
18) Review, click agree to terms, and then hit send
Thrivent reviews your request, approves it and you should get your supplies/money in two-ish weeks. when you get your gift card activate it right away and you are ready to spend your $250.